Tuesday, April 15, 2014


Danny Flynn has returned home from three tours of duty. He suffers with severe PTSD. He's not sure he can be a part of society ever again. He's afraid he might hurt someone when flashbacks occur. Alex Dugan served along side Danny and wants to help him. He encourages him to join a veterans' group from Whitcomb University, where Danny plans to be a student in the fall. Will he become part of the group or continue in his solitary existence.

I have read the other two books in the series (Battlefield of the Heart and Trust of the Heart) and loved both stories, so when I saw Wounds of the Heart, I knew I wanted to read it. After reading it however, I really feel like this should have been a prologue to Battlefield of the heart or a free introduction to the series. I'm sorry to say there's not really much content except an introduction to the folks you find in Battlefield of the Heart. In my opinion you don't need to read this to enjoy the rest of the series. I didn't think it added anything extra. I do however love the cover.



No comments:

Book I've Been Reading...

Sherry's bookshelf: read

Almost Like Being in Love
Wanted: Royal Princess Miracle Bride: Royal Hearts of Mondoverde Series, Vol. 3
Her Rancher Bodyguard
Traces of Guilt
The Stronghold
Close to You
Protecting Her Daughter
The Goodbye Bride
The Rancher's First Love
Reclaiming His Past
Keeper of the Stars
Cold Shot
Mermaid Moon
Thin Ice
Buried Secrets
Murder at Black Lake
Christmas With Miss Austen
Falling Like Snowflakes
Married 'til Monday
Second Chance Hero


Sherry's favorite books »