Tuesday, November 23, 2010

NOTHING AS IT SEEMS by Kerri Fraser




Nothing as it Seems was a story I could not put down and one that will remain a keeper on my shelf for re-reading again! Our tale peeks into the life of Miri Wellerson who has a passion for doing the Will of God and understanding people. But when Del, a friend from work, reveals some things from his past she realizes he's not the person she thought he was. Both her and Del miss the fact that they are being watched by James. He has a job to do but it's not always an easy one. Miri has issues because of her ex-husband. So she's pretty good at reading people. What this means and how it all plays out is something you won't want to miss.

I absolutely LOVED this excellent story. I didn't know what to expect when I started reading it but be forewarned that once you pick it up you won't be able to put it down. It was a very satisfying tale chock full of wonderful characters that you grow to love with each passing page. I hated coming to the end of the book because that meant saying goodbye to them. There are little surprises along the way and a twist at the end that I really didn't expect at all. Miri's simple faith was such an inspiration. It made me wish I was more like her. The romance was not sappy at all but very well done. This story had it all and I loved every minute of it. The book is a little pricey but well worth it. One thing I might mention is that it's an odd size book. Almost like a textbook size. I HIGHLY recommend Nothing as it Seems and hopefully will see more works by Kerri Fraser in the future! Great job!

No comments:

Book I've Been Reading...

Sherry's bookshelf: read

Almost Like Being in Love
Wanted: Royal Princess Miracle Bride: Royal Hearts of Mondoverde Series, Vol. 3
Her Rancher Bodyguard
Traces of Guilt
The Stronghold
Close to You
Protecting Her Daughter
The Goodbye Bride
The Rancher's First Love
Reclaiming His Past
Keeper of the Stars
Cold Shot
Mermaid Moon
Thin Ice
Buried Secrets
Murder at Black Lake
Christmas With Miss Austen
Falling Like Snowflakes
Married 'til Monday
Second Chance Hero


Sherry's favorite books »