Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Wonderfully Warm Story with bit of Mystery

The Christmas Edition was a wonderfully warm story although you could sure feel a nip in the air. The story centers around two main characters, Lucy Collins and Joe McNamara. I just loved Lucy and her family. It made me want to live in Turtle Creek. And Joe was such a yummy hero. There was so much mystery surrounding him that I absolutely had to keep reading and find out what his story was and how it was connected with Lucy. The secondary characters were very quirky and fun. Robin made me feel like I was right there. I could almost reach out for a drink of hot chocolate. Don't wait 'til Christmas to read your edition of the book, read it now. I promise you won't be disappointed! Can't wait to read The Valentine Edition.

No comments:

Book I've Been Reading...

Sherry's bookshelf: read

Almost Like Being in Love
Wanted: Royal Princess Miracle Bride: Royal Hearts of Mondoverde Series, Vol. 3
Her Rancher Bodyguard
Traces of Guilt
The Stronghold
Close to You
Protecting Her Daughter
The Goodbye Bride
The Rancher's First Love
Reclaiming His Past
Keeper of the Stars
Cold Shot
Mermaid Moon
Thin Ice
Buried Secrets
Murder at Black Lake
Christmas With Miss Austen
Falling Like Snowflakes
Married 'til Monday
Second Chance Hero


Sherry's favorite books »