Monday, March 30, 2009

Great Debut Novel!


Stephanie Newton's "Perfect Target" was one that I could not put down from the first page to the last. She had me wondering who was responsible for stalking Bayley and for the murders that were going on in Sea Breeze. I loved the characters of Bayley, Cruse and his sister Sailor. They were very much alive in the story. The relationship between Cruse and Bayley felt very natural, not rushed. I highly recommend this book. If you like Dee Henderson you would love this. I look forward to her next book "Moving Target". Great Job Stephanie!

No comments:

Book I've Been Reading...

Sherry's bookshelf: read

Almost Like Being in Love
Wanted: Royal Princess Miracle Bride: Royal Hearts of Mondoverde Series, Vol. 3
Her Rancher Bodyguard
Traces of Guilt
The Stronghold
Close to You
Protecting Her Daughter
The Goodbye Bride
The Rancher's First Love
Reclaiming His Past
Keeper of the Stars
Cold Shot
Mermaid Moon
Thin Ice
Buried Secrets
Murder at Black Lake
Christmas With Miss Austen
Falling Like Snowflakes
Married 'til Monday
Second Chance Hero


Sherry's favorite books »