Friday, March 16, 2012

ACCIDENT WAITING TO HAPPEN by Trinity Hart




Hope Pearson's life was turned upside-down when she over heard her fiance say 'she's worth more to me dead than alive'. Devastated and having just lost her father, she heads for the Circle C ranch (which her father left her as an inheritance) to gain a new perspective and fresh start. When she's just about there her brakes fail causing her car to slide off the road into a gully. Caleb McBryde is an ex Texas Ranger who hears the crash and comes to her aid. Though her brake lines don't appear to be cut, the whole accident doesn't appear to be an accident at all. Then other subtle attempts are made on Hope's life. It's clear someone doesn't want her around but she doesn't know why or exactly who it might be.

An Accident Waiting to Happen was a really great romantic suspense. I wasn't sure what to expect but the cover was very attractive and anything with a Texas Ranger (ex or not) is one I'm willing to try. Boy am I glad I did! The story hits the ground running from page one and doesn't let you go until the end. I fell in love with Caleb. He had all the things I like in a hero. Not perfect but strong, gentle, patient, loving and one of great faith. I loved the way he was with Hope. I also loved Caleb's brother Noah, and would love to see a story about him. The issues that Hope and Caleb faced and the way they worked through them was very believable. It was a well paced story with lots of interaction between the lead couple, which I really like. If you enjoy the writings of Anne Patrick or Irene Hannon then I'm sure you'll enjoy Accident Waiting to Happen. I sure did! Looking forward to other offerings by this author!
File Size: 374 KB
Print Length: 189 pages
Publisher: Inspired Romance Novels (September 6, 2011)
ASIN: B005LQ8XXO

2 comments:

Trinity Hart said...

What a wonderful review, Sherry! Thank you so much! Have a wonderful day...you've made mine!

Sherry Kuhn said...

Hi Trinity,
Thank you for stopping by! Looking forward to your next book! :)

Book I've Been Reading...

Sherry's bookshelf: read

Almost Like Being in Love
Wanted: Royal Princess Miracle Bride: Royal Hearts of Mondoverde Series, Vol. 3
Her Rancher Bodyguard
Traces of Guilt
The Stronghold
Close to You
Protecting Her Daughter
The Goodbye Bride
The Rancher's First Love
Reclaiming His Past
Keeper of the Stars
Cold Shot
Mermaid Moon
Thin Ice
Buried Secrets
Murder at Black Lake
Christmas With Miss Austen
Falling Like Snowflakes
Married 'til Monday
Second Chance Hero


Sherry's favorite books »