Tuesday, December 28, 2010

NEW BEGINNINGS by Wendy Davy




Cora Andrews loved Adam Peyton until she found out that he worked for her stepfather. Because of a business deal Cora's stepfather believes that she might be in danger. When Cora decides to take a cruise for vacation Adam Peyton is sent to be her bodyguard. Will Adam be able to get past the wall that Cora's built up against him and see the love he has for her?

This was a great little story. It's very short so not a whole lot of time or pages to develop characters but what was there was wonderful. I really wish this was longer because I really liked Adam Peyton. Wendy Davy never disappoints. Even with the little stories.

My sweet husband gifted me with a Kindle this year for Christmas. I am a diehard book fan but as I look around at my shelves and shelves of books (taking over the house as my family says) I starting thinking that a Kindle might be a pretty good thing. I mean you can take a library with you on vacation! I have found it very easy to use and all the books I have collected from the Kindle for PC now appear on my Kindle. But, I wanted to buy something and read it on my Kindle...so I chose New Beginnings by Wendy Davy. It was a great title because this was a new beginning for me. I must say I really like it. I'm not sure that it would ever replace holding a book in my hand and smelling the fresh ink wafting up from the crisp pages but I really like having the opportunity to choose how I want to read a story. So if you too have been gifted with a Kindle you may want to begin with New Beginnings.

No comments:

Book I've Been Reading...

Sherry's bookshelf: read

Almost Like Being in Love
Wanted: Royal Princess Miracle Bride: Royal Hearts of Mondoverde Series, Vol. 3
Her Rancher Bodyguard
Traces of Guilt
The Stronghold
Close to You
Protecting Her Daughter
The Goodbye Bride
The Rancher's First Love
Reclaiming His Past
Keeper of the Stars
Cold Shot
Mermaid Moon
Thin Ice
Buried Secrets
Murder at Black Lake
Christmas With Miss Austen
Falling Like Snowflakes
Married 'til Monday
Second Chance Hero


Sherry's favorite books »